Christina Mroz - Instructor in Somerset, WI
With over 1000 hours of yoga training and more than a decade instructing yoga and Pilates, Christina understands how the human body works and the common postural issues people face. Christina teaches classes to babies and parents, children, older adults, people with disabilities and pregnant women. Christina is also passionate about educating women about their God-designed bodies and how to holistically treat many common female disorders and conditions that are often kept in secrecy and are typically covered in isolation and shame. By bringing these issues into the light, Christina empowers women to share about their struggles and pursue health in body and freedom in heart. She has developed curriculum to assist women who deal with problems such as prolapsed uterus, diastasis recti, and pelvic floor disorders. Christina is the host of the Pre-Natal & Back Care Holy Yoga DVD and the Kids’ Holy Yoga DVD, and is co-author of the Kids’ Holy Yoga Scripture Cards. She is the Director of Holy Yoga’s Specialty Training Programs, which include Baby/Toddler Holy Yoga, Chair/Senior Holy Yoga, Pregnancy Holy Yoga, Holy Yoga with Weights, and Holy Yogalates. She is also certified as a Revelation Wellness Instructor. Experience/Training:
- Certified and Registered Master Holy Yoga Instructor with over 1000 hours of yoga training
- Director of Baby/Toddler Holy Yoga, Chair/Senior Holy Yoga, Holy Yogalates, Holy Yoga with Weights and Pre-/Post-Natal Holy Yoga Instructor Trainings, Kids Holy Yoga, Adaptive Holy Yoga
- Certified Trauma-Sensitive Holy Yoga Instructor and Holy Yoga Therapist
- Healthy Foot Practitioner through the Nutritious Movements
- Revelation Wellness Instructor
- Certified Spencer Pilates Instructor
- Certified as a Method Pilates Instructor
- Certified in YogaFit Level 1 & 2, YogaFit Pre-Natal, YogaFit Kids, & YogaFit Seniors
- Previously Certified NETA Personal Trainer, Arthritis Foundation Exercise
- Instructor, Body Recall Instructor, Fit City Senior Instructor
Get free access to our video library that covers the basics with breathing technique, poses and more.
Stay Connected with our App!
Download our free Holy Yoga app to connect with everyone you meet in class and grow deeper in your relationship with God and each other.
- Daily Devotionals with in-app discussions
- Prayer Wall
- Class Schedules